I turned 19 on Sunday. However, I had to work on Sunday so I celebrated Saturday night with my sister, brother, Cousin, Canadians, and Hector (of course). Hector took us to a great Mexican restaurant where the owner is from Mexico City (where Hector was born) and one of the cooks is from El Paso (where Hector has been living since he came to the states). A few weeks ago he came here and made some great friends. The food was excellent. It was real Mexican food, that's for sure. And I love the German food but sometimes it's nice to get something a little different in there. Also, I had some shots which were surprisingly good. Two shots of tequila and one shot of spiced rum. Oh and it was all for free. :)
After the restaurant we went to Robby's apartment (my cousin). Where we drank Champagne and ate donuts (because no bakeries were open and that's all they could get at 1 in the morning. I saw 11 prostitutes on my way to Robby's place. It was a very interesting night. Not my first time seeing prostitutes here but I always getting a little excited every time I see them. They're rare and it's kind of like seeing a white tiger at a zoo. Once at Robby's Johannes (my brother) drew me a picture of a prostitute as I read some cards, sipped on champagne and ate donuts.
The next morning I ate a beautiful breakfast with my mom, dad, brother, sister, and Canadians. I also got a few more presents, flowers, and tons of chocolate.
My first birthday abroad was pretty fun I would have to say.

Tequila shots! Chocolate! Canadians! you're headed down a dark road my child!
ReplyDelete