Sunday, September 13, 2009

Learning in Berlin


How long have I been here? Three weeks in Berlin, Seven weeks in Bonn. Almost three months? Half of me feels like it's been forever since I was home and then the other half can't figure out how all this time went by so quickly without me noticing. hmm...
I've been in school for two weeks now and I honestly haven't learned that much. I have learned however that I was wrong in one of my older blogs. So, time for some corrections: Nudity is not popular now-a-days. Only among the older population every now and then will you see it or with children. But nudity is not big in Berlin (not like I expected it to be). I do know there is a nude beach up in north Germany (so, don't be too disappointed). :p
I start German language class again tomorrow, so I'm excited for that. It should last about 10 weeks and by the end I know I'll be golden. Plus, I'm forcing my family to speak to me in German (unless it's really important).
Other than learning a few new phases or words, I don't have too much to report. Things are slowing down for sure, but I'll keep you updated none the less. The funny thing is, now that I have time to blog, I have nothing to blog about. hah oh well.

BTW: The picture above is of Hector, T-mac, and myself. Hector is the Hero, T-mac it the evil villain, and I am the damsel in distress. Even in a museum the three of us clown around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment